Premium sencha is a green tea cultivated without using Agricultural chemicals nor chemical fertilizers. Tea leaves are gorwn in healthy soil containing minerals and other nutritions that has enriched flavor and deep noble aroma, so you can savor the great aroma and mellow flavor. They are cultivated at the mountain which is 450m high above sea level in Yame area and not blended with any green tea leaves from different tea plantation.
How to Make Sencha for a perfect cup
Tea leaves : 2-3g per person
Hot water : 150 ml per person
Water temperature : Approx 70℃/158°F
Steeping time : 60 seconds
1. Pour boiled water into a tea cup
2. Put tea leaves in the tea pot
3. Pour the hot water that was fallen down in the temperature to around 70°C into the tea pot
4. Wait for 60 seconds and then pour the hot water into the cup a little by little
5. Tea leaves can be reused up to three times. Brew for a slightly shorter (20-30seconds) and use hotter water for the second infusion.
6. The third infusion, use hotter water and brew shorter (10-15 seconds) than for the second infusion.
※Higher temperature makes green tea bitter taste whilist lower temperature does make it less bitterness and more aroma
※For green tea, the longer you steep, the more bitter the taste
【The Beyond Organic Series】Premium Japanese Sencha