Recipe: Matcha Pavé Au Chocolat (Chocolate Cream Dessert) *Matcha is powdered green tea
This chocolate cream dessert is made with milk chocolate and Matcha.
Please enjoy how the sweetness of chocolate pairs deliciously with the bittersweetness of Matcha.
Cooking time: 30 minutes（excluding time for resting the dough）
Ingredients（serving size : 1 pan）Baking pan (18 cm)
・Milk chocolate 200g
・Unsalted butter 30g
・Powdered green tea : as desired
・Slightly wet the inside of the baking pan with a wet towel and lay a sheet of clear plastic wrap into the pan.
・Mince the milk chocolate using a knife and place the pieces into a bowl.
・Melt the unsalted butter in a microwave for about 1 minute
1. Heat the whipping cream in a pot on low heat. As soon as it begins to boil, turn the heat off.
2. Add the heated whipping cream and the melted butter to the bowl with minced milk chocolate. Using a wooden spatula, mix everything together gently until it is fully melted and blended.
3. Pour the mixed batter into the baking pan and wrap it securely with clear plastic wrap. Place the covered baking pan in the fridge overnight.
4. Remove the chilled cake from the baking pan. Using a warmed knife, cut it into pieces of approximately 2cm squared.
5. Finish with a decorative sprinkle of Matcha on top.