How to Brew Sencha Green Tea
This recipe will make Sencha Green Tea:2servings
- Pour boiling hot water into a cup and allow it to cool to 70°C/158°F.
- Place the tea leaves into a teapot.
- Pour the cooled hot water into the teapot, covering the tea leaves.
- Cover the teapot with a lid and allow it to steep for about 1 minute.
- Pour the finished tea into your tea cup using a circular motion. Continue to pour until every last drop of tea is in your cup and ready to be enjoyed.
*You may adjust the amount of tea leaves and hot water used based on your personal preferences.
Proper storage method
Please store your tea at room temperature in a place where the temperature stays constant.
The flavor and aroma can be impacted by humidity, direct sunlight and air flow- causing an unfortunate
loss of tannins and vitamins.
After each use, please seal the package tightly
and return it safely to its place in storage.
Taking these simple steps will help to protect your tea leaves by preserving their original flavor and aroma.